We are looking for graduate who has strong communications are able to learn and technology or network technically sound, learn fast and self-starter.
Responsible for the system implementation of software functionality & integration.
Involve in network and technical installation and configuration of system implementation projects. Deal closely with product owner to capture product requirements and work closely with frontend business development and system development team to sync up on the client requirements.
The requirements and qualities necessary for this position more often includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and relevant field.
- Participate in course group or community project or volunteer work.
- Basic skills in using office application, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Possess good communication skills such as writing, listening ad speaking.
- Possess effective communication skills to handle and explain problem situations.
- Have understanding in client/server, networking, cloud & mobile technologies, payment gateway, windows, API and SQL server fundamentally.
- Additional skills in organizing & planning, time management, negotiating, customer service and analytic.
- Commitment to project and travelling.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to speak and write Mandarin, has working experience will be an advantage.
Why Working with Us?
- We are international hub in Malaysia. Business environment is described as global. We are working vast in expending our operations into new countries and continents.
- This diverse work environment provides opportunities for you to learn other customs and engage in cultural dialogue.
- Travelling within projects, your experience diversity over time.
- Certainly, building shared values and exposure for challenging workforce and increase the propensity in your career profile.
- Eventually, gives you the experience, credibility and confidence for your future career moves.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org