We are looking for Business Analyst to manage new & change requirement through projects, translate customer needs into new products, services and profits. He or she need to identify technology solution in a cost-effective way by determine the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, partners, and co-workers.
- Defining, analysing and documenting new or change requirements.
- Communicating with client and customer to understand the needs as a whole and developing Business case development
- Managing requirements and ensuring solution fulfil the business needs.
- Ensuring process is created to evaluate the impact of the out-of-scopes and change requirement.
- Ensuring analyse and communicate the benefits and potential risk of your suggestion or recommendation for strategic and operational improvement.
- Work with external stakeholders to investigate client’s queries and address feedback into the product.
- Understanding of system product concepts and benefits.
- Produce business case or written documentation to presentation to stakeholders when necessary
- Review of test cases, process change requests
- Developing software function, services and products to meet market needs and for time to market.
The requirements and qualities necessary for this position more often includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology and relevant field.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Participate in course group or community project or volunteer work.
- Basic skills in using office application, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Possess good communication skills such as writing, listening ad speaking.
- Additional skills in organizing & planning, time management, negotiating and influencing.
- Possess a customer focus and attitude, team spirit and analytical skill.
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in English.
- Able to speak and write Mandarin will be an advantage.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org