Project & Service Administrator
We are looking for a Project Administrator to provides general administrative support to all the projects and system support, under the direction that given. She or he to assist project & service delivery team by providing a framework for project and service delivery team to operate within. The framework typically includes processes, standards, education, systems. Coordinate for project meeting such as schedule, room, equipment.
- Providing education for project & service governance to the team.
- Ensuring projects are run in compliance and project team have what they need to delivery their project.
- Tracking & reporting overall project and service delivery progress to keep all stages of a project moving forward
- Maintain and integrating project & service delivery communication.
- Define & develop tools, templates, policies & procedures and techniques used in project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and tracking and closing.
- Assist managing the day-to-day minutiae activity for each project.
- Keep all parts of the process organized for each project.
- Administering the project budget, scheduling meetings and preparing proposal / presentation / reports
- Assist to develop plan for evaluate the project progress
- Organizing and maintaining the project documentation library in cloud storage
The requirements and qualities necessary for this position more often includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and relevant field.
- Participate in course group or community project or volunteer work.
- Basic skills in using office application, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Possess good communication skills such as writing, listening ad speaking.
- Additional skills in organizing & planning, time management, negotiating and influencing.
- Possess a customer focus and attitude, team spirit and analytical skill.
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in English.
- Able to speak and write Mandarin will be an advantage.
Send your CV to email@example.com